Mailing Address & Fax:
First Words Preschool Speech and Language Program of Ottawa
Pinecrest-Queensway Community Health Centre
1365 Richmond Road, 2nd Floor
Ottawa, ON K2B 6R7
Contact Ottawa Public Health at 613-PARENTS
Contact the First Words Preschool Speech and Language Program at 613-688-3979 ext.3434
- If you have questions regarding your child’s speech and language development.
- If you want strategies to promote your child’s speech and language development.
Contact the First Words Intake Office at CHEO at 613-737-7600 ext. 2500
- If you are having technical difficulty with the Communication Checkup.
- If you would like information about the First Words Health Promotion Services.
Information about Volunteer Opportunities
- If you do not wish to complete the Communication Checkup and you suspect a speech and language delay.
- If you would like to refer a child directly to the First Words program.
- If you would like help with completing the intake package.
- If you would like to know when your child’s first appointment will be scheduled.
- If you would like to know where your child is on our wait list.
AT CHEO: If you are interested in a volunteer experience with CHEO’s Speech Language Pathology Department, please visit the CHEO Volunteer Program
. Applicants who are selected for an interview will be streamed to the services at CHEO according to skill sets and preferences. An orientation before assignment will be provided.
AT PINECREST-QUEENSWAY: If you are interested in volunteering in other capacities (i.e. administrative work, toy cleaning, etc.), please visit www.pqchc.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org